Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happiness

Is when ideas work out even better than you hoped!
No pockets yet (not even cast on)--and just one sock trimmed so far-- but I am so happy with the result, I couldn't wait till tomorrow to share it.
(The weather co-operated--high, thin cloud cover softened the direct afternoon sun light into softness.)

I'll continue trimming sock 2 at the board meeting tonight --and maybe even start the pockets.
But I am happy, happy.  (I know, I am so easy to please!)

The seams look better stretched out more--fortunately they will be stretched out more when I wear them.

Aren't they fun?  I've resolved to have socks that match my clothes--and these denim, with the 'welted' seam detail will match lots of my denim skirts-- Can you tell I am happy?

1 comment:

JelliDonut said...

Very cute!