Sunday, January 23, 2011

Oh, yeah my new dot com

It's going live--but its not yet done.

It's got some good bones and a bit of flesh, and more flesh every day (4 more pages are under construction!)

It's Oftroy's Golden Apples Web page (or use the new link on left column)

One thing it does, is to bring all my stuff together--a one shot shopping place--for all my patterns (well not quite all of them yet, but most! and all soon), for all of my videos (again, not quite all yet, but organized so its easier to find the Video you want), my blog (Oh wait you are here already!) my store (empty right now, but just you wait!) my tutorials (the 4 pages under construction!) galleries of my work (so far, only a sock gallery, but more to come!)

More links to come (to other blogs I love, and other stuff (Ravelry natch!) some information about me, my schedule (pretty open right now, but that will change!) and (not yet even under construction!) information about arranging for for classes. (at your guild, in your LYS, in your neighborhood).

I'll still be making videos, and writting tutorials, and making blog posts--but if you want to find something, it will be easier (some what easier now, a lot easier as time goes by!) to head over to the web page and find it (either directly or as a link) there.

One page that doesn't work (yet) is the contact me page--so for now, all comments have to be here!

Things around here are a bit hectic at the moment--so I don't have time to post about the Vogue Live--(I didn't see much, bought nothing, but Oh the wonderful people and old friends I met!)

3 comments:

FugueStateKnits said...

So cool! I've bookmarked your site!:)

Virginia said...

Hey Helen,

Hoping everything is ok. I realized we probably should have traded cell numbers at the show.

Sunday was pretty calm, you didn't miss out on much.

Can't wait to see the new site.

gayle said...

My goodness, you have been busy...
Congrats on the new site, and best of luck with the store!