Tuesday, March 16, 2010

No, not dead.

Though at times in the past 10 days, I have wished it!

A cold –nothing special--But enough to knock the wind out of my sails..
Followed by a sinus infection. Again nothing special.. but enough to interfere with my breathing and leave me bone tired—the fevers didn’t help much either.

No knitting in the past 10 days. The hyacinths are completed to the toe (where I ran out of green yarn) and I haven’t dyed anything to finish them.

I am breathing better today (and the pain of the swollen sinuses is gone) but there are lots of other minor associated ills –chapped lips from breathing through my mouth, and tender nose from all tissues…

I might even knit today.

3 comments:

JelliDonut said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. It's a tough time of year, but then, it's always tough to be sick.

Robyn said...

Sorry to hear you were feeling so rotten! Take it easy so you recover completely. Although I am looking forward to seeing your hyacinths in their finished state...

Virginia said...

I'm glad you're feeling a little better.

It sucks to feel that low for so long.