Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's my blogaverary!

And the winners are: (select from all comment made from May 11th to August 11th)

First prize goes to:
Erica of the Radiant Girl Craft blog


Second Prize goes to:
Gayle (a regular reader and commenter) of the Mango Feet blog


Third Prize goes to:
Pam MacKenzie (who blog is not about knitting—even though she is!)


And Fourth Prize goes to:
Sarah, (an other regular reader) with her Life of Me and Mine blog


The Prizes are:
1—A large knitting bag, replete with pockets, a lace book, and almost 200 gms (197) of a fingering weight wool and silk blend (plus bonus)

2-The Sock knitters collection with a sock book, a selection of needles--DPN's, circ's (pairs for 2 on 3 knitting) and a long circ for Magic loop knitting (Plus bonus)

3--Goth or Glamor--5 skeins of 50/50 wool/acrylic (Suss yarn), bulky weight(Black) +3 skeins of black and glitter eyelash, a selection of bamboo needles suitable for bulky weight yarn, (plus bonus)

4--12 skeins of acrylic, 9 solid (claret wine red) 3 in a taupe, claret and brown color way (plus bonus)

The First Prize winner has first choice.
The Second prize winner should send 2 choices(they will receive which ever is available—if both are still available, they will receive their first choice)
The Third Prize winner should send 3 choices, (they will receive which ever is available)
The Fourth Prize winner will receive what ever is left!

Send me an email (there is a valid gmail address on the “about” page of my blog, or contact me via Ravelry with your choices and home address info so I can get the prizes on their way!

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Really, Really!, I won something, thank you so much!!!!!

debi's place said...

Congrats to the winners.

Eskimimi said...

Happy Blogaversary! (and many mooooorrreeeeee!)

xx

teabird said...

Congratulations to all! And happy, happy Blogiversary!

Susie said...

Wonderful giveaway! Congrats to all the winners and especially to Helen on her blogiversary!

Anonymous said...

Congratulation to all the winners! Thanks Helen for a year of wonderful reading. Judy

gayle said...

Holy cow!
Stunned...

Beverly said...

Wow, wish I would have known about this!
Happy blogaversary and here's to many more. I look forward to catching up and reading your posts.

naomi paz greenberg said...

Hi Helen,

I discovered your blog a couple of months ago, just before several short trips and a long trip to England. Now that I'm home I've had a chance to read your blog and I just can't get over how generous you are with the information, techniques, tutorials, and patterns you have posted over the years. Thank you very much.

Writing, belatedly, in response to your tutorial on the eyelet loop cast on, I wonder if you have ever considered starting the project on one of those little knifty knitter looms and then switching to dp needles. I am not (yet) a lace knitter and have only made a few hats, none on dp needles, but that seems like a very old fashioned solution to an ergonomics (most of us only have two hands) problem.

What do you think?

Thanks again for all you have shared,

naomipaz.

Sarah said...

I received my wonderful prize today, the yarn is yummy and the eyelash will find a use I am sure (I'm thinking goth hedgehogs :D) Thank you so much for all the wonderful goodies. You Rock!

S